Friday, November 29, 2019

9 Weeks!

 

I can't believe B has now been with me for 9 weeks. She is such a sweet 6 year old kid! I loving getting to know her personality, likes, dislikes, passions and kindness. This week my niece, nephew and I got to go and watch her sing her Turkey Trot Songs. She had talked about it for weeks and I finally got to see it. She had tons of fun performing. 




I put together a Christmas Amazon Wish List if any of you would like to bless this sweet girl for Christmas. She had so much fun opening the birthday gifts last month from you all. 

Here are some pictures of some things she has enjoyed in the last month here. 

Visiting the Cashes in Georgia. It was so fun introducing her to Mercy Ships Friends!


First snow of the year/School late start day.
I finally bought some Christmas decor after almost 3 years back from Africa.

I went to parent training and she got to go to the farm with Megan and Caroline!


No comments:

Post a Comment