Friday, October 4, 2019

Another little blessing!

Wednesday evening I received a 5 year old foster daughter. After my first 2 placements only being 2 weeks each, I think B will be with me for a much longer period of time. Things can always change in foster world but it seems she will be with me a while.

Please pray! Every child in foster care has been through some sort of trauma and it is a hard road for them and the supportive adults in their life including foster parents, biological family, case workers, lawyers, judges, teachers and so many more. We need your prayers.



B started kindergarten today and seems to be in a great, welcoming class. She will turn 6 next week and has requested a Frozen party and to go swimming. We will have to see about the swimming. =)

Image result for frozen birthday cake

I have created a wish list foe B for needs as well as ideas for birthday gifts if you would like to bless this sweet little girl.

B's Amazon Wish List



    

No comments:

Post a Comment