Wednesday, July 24, 2019

1 Week into my first placemnent!

I wanted to post a quick update. The girls arrived at my house on Thursday evening. I have really enjoyed getting to know them. Thank you to all of you who have sent texts, prayers, emails, meals, wish list items and encouragement. The girls are soaking up all this love. Several times when meals or wishlist items arrive the girls ask why people are doing this. I am able to say because they want to show you God's love just like I want to!

The girls love to read and I have started reading them the Christy Miller Series at night before bed. They have really enjoyed that! It has been really neat to be able to have gospel centered conversations with them about how much God loves them that has nothing to do with how much they do or don't do. It's the message I wish I would have understood all the way back at their age.





No comments:

Post a Comment