Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Farewell Texas, Hello Tennessee!

Saying "Later Gator" to my nephew Crew.

Many of you have asked what's next for me after Mercy Ships. I flew in Monday to Knoxville, Tennessee to live. I have been considering this move since July when I visited my brother and his family here on my way back to the ship. My brother and his family have generously offered for me to stay with them for a bit right on the lake. It's so beautiful here. I love being outdoors, camping, hiking etc. I have always felt closest to Jesus when I am enjoying his creation. I am so thankful for this opportunity after returning from 4 years in Africa. I fully believe God wants to do a new level of healing in me here and I look forward to seeing how he will work in and through me.



My brother Scott and I at he and his wife's 
booth at the Boat Show

Image may contain: 4 people, people smilingMy Brother Scott, his wife Becca, Cutler and Charley

I get to live with these two cuties and take them to the park anytime!





Pretty great place for my quiet time last night.


Thanks again to all of you who continue to  walk with me and pray for me in the transition from Mercy Ships. It has been a peaceful transition and for that I am very thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment