Sunday, April 28, 2013

Roome Island

Moriah, Stephanie and I on on the little
 boat heading to Roome Island for the day
Goodbye to the Africa Mercy for the day. 

So beautiful! 
I was able to get away for the day yesterday with some sweet friends. It was a wonderful day of relaxing and enjoying God's creation. Every time I am able to visit a beach I am reminded of a worship song we sang in youth group.... "And the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord just like the waters cover the sea." My prayer is that God's glory will be made known in West Africa through his kids here from Africa and around the world! Many are living without the hope of Jesus Christ here in Africa. May they know that we are his disciples by the way we love. 







No comments:

Post a Comment