Thursday, November 1, 2012

How Great is our God!

One month and eighteen days after returning from a trip to Guinea, Africa with Mercy Ships; my life has drastically changed. It has been so fantastic to see how God has worked!

Day 4 after returning-I was certain God was asking me to serve in Africa long term with Mercy Ships.

Day 6 after returning -I shared with my boss I would be leaving in a few short months for Africa

Day 25 after returning- I moved in with my family to have time with them before I leave.

Day 30 after returning- I had an estate sale to sell everything I own. (During which I received my official acceptance letter from Mercy Ships) =)

God has shown himself faithful in EVERY single detail as I prepare to go! He is so good and I can't wait to see what he is going to continue to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment