Friday, October 26, 2012

Here we go!

Wow! What an amazing journey it has been already! I continue to see God working out EVERY little detail as I prepare to leave for Africa.

This week I will begin meeting with individuals, families and small groups to share with them the vision that God is calling me to and inviting them to partner with me as I go serve with Mercy Ships. I am really excited to be able to share what God has already done in this incredible process! He has shown himself so faithful already! I can't wait to see what he is going to continue to do.

Please pray for me! This is a wonderful journey but there will be hard days. I want to walk this out in a way that God get's all the glory and people are encouraged to believe Him for more! Thanks for each prayer. You have no idea how much it means to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment