Monday, June 10, 2019

Seasons

I just finished a really sweet season of 2 years of teaching and spending lots of time with my niece and nephew. I am so grateful for all the time, especially after being in Africa for 4 years.
  

The season has to end because, as you know, I am preparing to welcome foster children into my home, which I am very excited about, but it still hurts when a sweet season comes to an end.

Foster Care Update:
My application to be a foster home will be sent the Nashville from the Knoxville Department of Children's Services this week. Normally it would take about 10 business days to get it approved, however it is my understanding that they are short staffed and backed up on applications currently in Nashville. I do not know when I will get the call that my home is officially open. 

Thanks so much to those of you who have already purchased and sent things from my foster wish list. You have blessed and encouraged me tremendously in this new journey.  

So now I wait...



No comments:

Post a Comment