Saturday, May 4, 2019

An Invitation!





I have some exciting news! I have completed my 8-week foster care training classes and am in the process of finishing my home studies to become a certified foster parent. Within the next month or so I will be receiving my first placement of 1-2 children, age(s) 6-12. 




I am super excited to welcome children into my home that need a loving, nurturing environment while their parents do what they need to in order to be reunited with their kiddos. I know this will not be easy, but I am 100% sure this is what God has next for me. 
 


Not having children of my own I am going to need a great deal to prepare for these children/child. Many of you have said to let you know how you could support me in this, so I thought I would let you know what the needs are.



There is no pressure at all to be a part of this. I just wanted to invite you to come alongside me in pouring into foster kids in Knoxville if you would like to.


Here’s how you can be a part of this:

·      Most importantly I need PRAYER SUPPORT.

·      I have set up an Amazon Wish List with things I will be needing/wanting for the kiddos coming in.

·      If you already have any of these items at home, in good condition, and would like to share them, I would love that too!



Thanks so much for your support and encouragement through this next season for me! 

PS If you have questions you can email me at sheameliene@yahoo.com.  
Please let me know if you need my address. 

No comments:

Post a Comment