Monday, January 21, 2013

The Hour Glass

I am mostly packed and can't believe in less than 48 hours I will be heading to East Texas. It has been just over 4 months since the day I knew God was leading me to serve with Mercy Ships in West Africa. It has been an amazing four months filled with seeing God's provision, faithfulness, love and blessing!


It is going to be extremely difficult to leave everyone/thing familiar to me. But, Wednesday morning at 10:46am when I step on the plane to go to East Texas I know my life will never be the same again. I am already drastically changed because of what I have seen the Lord do since I simply chose to say yes to Him on September 16, 2012 just 4 days after my return from a short term mission in West Africa.

Here is what it looks like from here:

January 23rd-March 5th: Training in Lindale, TX

March 5th-March 23rd: Field Based training in villages in West Africa

April 10-16: Return to Midland for my sister Tiffany's wedding

March 23-July 31st: Working in the kitchen onboard the Africa Mercy

July 31st-May 2015: Begin my position as a kindergarten teacher


If you would like to contact me:

January 23rd-March 5th in East Texas:
Mercy Ships
Attention: Shea Payne
PO Box 2020
Garden Valley, TX 75771

Cell Phone: 432-638-8622



March 5, 2013-May 2015 In Africa:

Phone: +001(954)538.6110 is the number for the front desk on the ship. They will transfer you to my room. I will not have a cell phone.
Email: sheameliene@yahoo.com




Packages or mail can be sent to:
Shea Payne-AFM Academy

Mercy Ships - CONTAINER
P.O. Box 2020

OR

15862 State Highway 110 N. Lindale, TX 75771, USA 

 
Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment