Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Sweet Spot!

A few years ago I read a book by Max Lucado called Cure for the Common Life-Finding your Sweet Spot. I arrived on the Mercy Ships campus last night and felt like I was pulling into the beginning of my sweet spot! God's presence is very real here and it is clear that He is changing lives through this ministry. I slept better last night than I have in a very long time. There is a tremendous about of peace and joy that comes through walking in God's perfect plan for your life. I am so grateful to God to be here and begin my training with Mercy Ships. I have already met some amazing people and there are many more to come! 




As I went for a run this morning in this beautiful place I felt freer than I have in a long time as I have stepped into the next season of what God has been preparing me for, for nearly 15 years. I encourage you not to grow weary. God's plan is far greater than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment