Friday, January 4, 2013

Delight!

Reading books at the Library with Cutler
Gotta get Rosa's while I still can! 
Finished the night with frozen yougart


                I continue to be amazed at the Lord's faithfulness! This Wednesday I sold my car after only 4 days and then was also able to spend some sweet time with my nephew Cutler! It will be very difficult to leave my family and friends, but the I know the Lord's hand is on all of this. This has been a long time coming and it is so awesome to see the Lord work out every single little detail. All I had to do was say yes. =) 





1 comment:

  1. Hey Shea! I am so excited for you and jealous with a godly jealsousy! I can't wait for God to show me where He wants me to go! I guess He wants me right here for now or I wouldn't be here! Give everyone hundreds of hugs!
    I am so glad I found your blog so that I can keep up with you!
    Sacha

    ReplyDelete