Sunday, December 30, 2012

Commissioning


Today has been an amazing day! My family and friends joined me at Stonegate Fellowship as the elders and mission pastor prayed over me as a I prepare to leave for Africa. Had to get Jorge's with the family while I will still can! I don't think they will have Tex-Mex in Africa. =) 

Only 24 days left until I depart for East Texas and then on to the Africa Mercy in March. Reality is setting in that I am really about to make the biggest change I ever have in my life! I am super excited and also a tiny bit nervous. I pray that God will bless this last bit of time I have with family and friends before I leave. God has been so good though all of this. It has been an amazing journey and I have not even left Midland yet! He has been so faithful to provide in every way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment