Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas in Texas!

I returned to Madagascar yesterday from 2 weeks in Texas for Christmas. It was a short visit but so sweet. I got to meet my baby sister's baby boy Crew and spend lots of time with my whole family. I am so thankful for the opportunity to make it home twice a year. It makes it so much easier to be this far away. Here are a few pictures from my time.

Cutler and I picking out a bible for his birthday.
Snow time with Cutler and Charley
My sweet Grandmother who cries every time to talks about what I am doing with Mercy Ships.
Snow Day at Grammy and Grandaddy's 
Brothers gotta photo bomb! 
Crew loved his monkey suit for the snow. Can't you tell?
Sibling  Snow Fun
Woodland Park was beautiful with all the snow! 
I loved seeing my baby sister be a mama. She is really good at it! 

1 comment: