- What will it be like to live in a small room with 3 other women?
- What is teaching in the Africa Mercy Academy going to look like?
- Who will my close friends be?
- What small group should I be a part of?
- How will people respond to this Texas girl? =)
- What will my place in the community be?
- How do I find balance as an introvert living in a place where there are always lots of people around doing lots of fun things?
- How do you live thousands of miles away from family, friends and many things that are familiar to you?
- To be honest on a few days.."What in the world am I doing here?"
- How do I build relationship here and keep in touch at home?
Some of these are still questions I don't know the answer to but many of them are a lot easier to answer now. A big part of what makes the 2nd year easier is the relationships I have established here. I have people that I trust and know are there for me! Here are pictures of just a few I am thankful for:
|Dianna and I at the last beach worship night in Congo.|
|Katie, Remy and I enjoying some Cafe con Leche on the |
boardwalk before we headed home for summer.
Here is the link to their family blogs if you would like to see who I get to teach this year.
Blom Blog (This one is in Dutch.)